Stop Smoking Set
How to cope with quitting smoking
- Helps you to better manage your emotions linked to stopping smoking: irritability, sleep disorders...
- Helps to better control the feeling of craving
- Provides nutritional support (essential vitamins and minerals)
There is no such thing as a light or heavy smoker!
It is the length of time you consume that has an impact on your health and well-being.
You want to stop smoking but changing your smoking habits can take time.
And to help you cope with the process of reducing your tobacco consumption and giving up smoking, the use of plants and micronutrients can be beneficial.
When you quit smoking, your body and mind will undergo many changes. In response to your body's needs, we have selected 3 myVeggie food supplements suitable for people who want to :
- Stop smoking,
- And rebalance their bodies.
Nicotine is a stimulant and quitting smoking can lead to certain problems: irritability, cravings, sleep disturbances, food cravings, etc.
To remedy this, myVeggie Zen (Rhodiola, Hawthorn, Griffonia, Melissa, Magnesium, Copper) will help you to :
- Reduce the time it takes you to fall asleep.
You feel more relaxed during the day and enjoy a more restful sleep.
The components of cigarettes cause accelerated ageing of the body's cells over time. Smoking leads to an overuse of micronutrients, vitamins and minerals and thus to a possible deficiency.
myVeggie Mix B and myVeggie mix VM (Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B8, B12, C, D, K - Minerals: Iron, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium) will :
- Provide nutritional support,
- Helping to rebalance your daily intake.
You will provide your body with essential vitamins and minerals to reduce the deficiencies that impact your energy, your nervous system...
- myVeggie Mix B: 1 capsule in the morning with breakfast.
- myVeggie Mix VM: 1 capsule in the morning with breakfast.
- myVeggie Zen :
- Stress: 1 capsule in the morning with breakfast.
- Sleep: 1 capsule one hour before bedtime.
- 20 days
- 7-day break
- Repeat at the same rate until the end of the bottles
What does the box set contain?
myVeggie Mix B
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Helps to reduce fatigue
- Helps to make up for deficiencies in B vitamins (including B12)
myVeggie Mix VM
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Specific diet (vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian)
- Unbalanced diet
- Reduces your stress
- Reduces your nervous tension
- Helps you fall asleep
Only connected customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.