myVeggie Organic Horsetail
Compléments alimentaires Prêle des Champs Bio
Reminéralisante et fortifiante
- Very rich in plant silica
- Stimulates collagen formation in bones, cartilage and tendons
- Accelerates the synthesis of collagen and elastin (action on the elasticity of the skin)
- Helps with urinary elimination
14,50€ - – 34,80€
Horsetail, also known as "rat's tail", has diuretic virtues as it helps urinary elimination. It is used in case of :
- Urinary problems
- Cystitis and kidney stones.
It is also a source of silica for :
- Stimulate collagen formation in bones, cartilage and tendons,
- Strengthen brittle nails and hair,
- Promotes the reconstitution of cartilage: rheumatism, arthritis,
- Remineralise (osteoporosis)
- Treats water retention: diuretic action.
Horsetail is extremely rich in silica: 8% in the form of colloidal silica and silicic acid.
Silica provides the trace element silicon which is present in all connective tissue.
- Dry extract of aerial parts of horsetail ratio 2-4/1 from Organic Farming, titrated to over 5% silica
- Dosage : 400 mg
- Organic sucrose (beet)
- Vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) (birch)
- Hypromellose (binding agent)
- 2 capsules per day, to be taken with a glass of water during a meal
- Duration of the treatment: 20 days followed by a 10-day break, to be repeated several times. A duration of 2 to 3 consecutive months is necessary to observe the noticeable effects and to optimise the results.
- Helps to maintain the body's elimination functions. Natural diuretic
Only connected customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.