Emotional Freedom Techniques, the EFT method is particularly beneficial to regain control of one's emotions. It is a psychological acupressure technique used to rebalance the energetic system in order to help manage stress, reduce anxiety and relieve fears.
Free yourself from negative emotions with the EFT method
What is the EFT method? The origins and principles
The EFT method comes from Roger Callahan, a specialist in psychology and Chinese medicine.
During a consultation with a patient for the treatment of a phobia, he asks her to stimulate an acupuncture point, located under her eye, while she talks about this negative emotion.
The amazing results observed on this patient led the psychologist to push further and this is how the emotional release method was born.
Horizon of harmony between body and mind, it is a method of psycho-energetic therapy which consists in stimulating, by tapping or massaging, acupuncture points in order to rebalance energies while becoming aware of and putting into words our emotions, our sensations, our fears, our thoughts, our expectations, etc. in relation to the problem we are facing.
It is based on the principle that each negative emotion causes an energetic disturbance that can be corrected. It is a natural solution to fight against stress and gain in well-being.
The benefits of the emotional freedom technique (EFT)
- Free yourself from negative emotions: guilt, fear, anxiety, shame, devaluation, anger, etc.
- Regain self-confidence and improve cognitive performance and creativity.
- Avoid repeating harmful patterns by getting rid of behaviors that lock us in.
- Help to fight against an addiction or dependency: alcohol, tobacco, etc. or an eating disorder.
How to practice the EFT method to free yourself from negative energies and manage stress?
The EFT method really works! An EFT session can be done alone, but ideally with a therapist who knows the 15 acupuncture points located on the 12 meridians of the body used to stimulate your energy system and who will help free your speech.
To practice EFT on your own, many YouTube videos are available to guide you through the process and educate you on the EFT method with guided meditations, for example.
The practice of EFT is based on two cycles of acupressure and a vision of psychological reversal.
Psychological inversion consists in changing the state of mind to free oneself from negative emotions and from that state of mind which makes any attempt at change fail.
To learn how to better manage your emotions with EFTstart by visualizing the negative emotion you wish to free yourself from and then focus on how it feels in your body. Repeat to yourself "even though I *cite your negative emotion*, I love and accept myself as I am". Realize:
- the short round, tapping the outer then inner corner of your eye, then tapping under your eye, under your nose, on your chin, under your collarbone, under your arm and finally under your breasts.
- the big round, by tapping the karate point (located on the edge of your hand), then the inner corner of your nails for each of your fingers starting with the thumb nail and finally, by tapping the scale point (between the nerves of the ring finger and the little finger)
On your last turn, replace the negative emotion with the one you would prefer to feel to end on a positive note.
Food supplements, a synergy with the EFT method
Our stress food supplementmyVeggie Zen has been designed to reduce the effects of stress and anxiety. Its balancing action will act on the mood and the body to untie nervous tensions and promote relaxation conducive to serenity and sleep.
Composition of myVeggie Zen:
- Rhodiola: Helps the body to adapt to emotional stress and stimulate the nervous system.
- Hawthorn and Lemon balm: Help to reduce nervous tension and irritability, and facilitate sleep.
- Griffonia or 5HTP: Helps to reduce brain activity when under stress.
- Vitamin B6 and Copper: Contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- The Sun Mushroom: Helps to strengthen the immune system.
myVeggie food supplements are made in France and are 100% vegan. They take the form of microgranules capable of promoting the absorption of active ingredients by the body and simplifying the dosage to one capsule per day.